Lōwli is Roisin Lowry, a musician and songwriter from Galway, Ireland. She creates a unique sound by combining ethereal vocal melodies & dark, orchestral soundscapes.
Only two years into her solo project, she already has several notable shows under her belt, including performances at Sounds from a Safe Harbour and Whelan’s Ones to Watch, to name but a few. She has been listed as one to watch in 2018 by State.ie and Whelan’s and her music has received praise from various sources including The Irish Times.
Following her debut release in 2016, Lōwli released her debut EP ‘Feathers’ accompanied by a headline show in Dublin’s BelloBar in Feb 2019. It has since received airplay on national and regional radio across the country, including RTE Radio 1 & RTE 2fm. Lōwli is currently working on new music will will be released later this year.
- "Orchestral, elegant noir-pop...a performer with a keen sense for the dramatic twists and turns" - Jim Carroll, The Irish Times
- “Neat spookiness with beautifully arranged melodies” - Tony Clayton-Lea, The Irish Times
- "takes the listener on a dark and dramatic musical journey" - State.ie
- "music for people who feel moved on a deeper level" - Remy
- "blending orchestral instruments with haunting, angelic vocals" - Hot Press