Lōwli is Cork-based songwriter, Roisin Lowry.
Roisin Lowry began writing music under the name Lōwli in 2016. She has since been creating a distinctive and alternative sound of haunting vocal melodies and emotive lyrics surrounded by dark, orchestral instrumentation.
Lōwli released her debut single, 'Fallow' in November 2016. During the time of the release, she also exhibited her first live gigs, which included a headline show in The Kino, Cork and performances at Dublin's Ruby Sessions and Cork's Quarter Block Party.
Lōwli plays several shows and festivals this summer including Live on Air and Vantastival, among others. She is currently working on her debut EP which will be released at the end of 2017.
- "Orchestral, elegant noir-pop... a performer with a keen sense for the dramatic twists and turns" - The Irish Times
- "A soothing and structured soundscape for the listener...'Fallow' is an exciting introduction to Lowry's music" - The Best of Music and Film
- Shortlisted for RTÉ 2fm's Play The Picnic 2017
- Nominated and shortlisted for 'Best Female Solo Artist' in the 2017 Pure M Awards
- Shortlisted in the top 13 acts for 'Unsigned Sessions' at Sea Sessions 2017