Dublin, County Dublin
• Since the band formed in 2011, Future Phantoms have gone to play almost every venue there is in Dublin, including, a numerous amount of Events and Festivals. All this while honing in on a sound from a range of influences, including everything from Stereophonics to The Jam.
• Perfecting their trade in such meticulous fashion has seen Future Phantoms reach the Semi Finals of the "King Kong Club" and the Dublin Final of the "Hard Rock Calling" Competitions. Their live performances have landed them support slots for larger acts such as, UK band, "The Last Carnival" and Irish Rock icons, "Aslan".
• Future Phantoms have released of their debut EP, "Escapades" on the 27th of June 2014 with a hugely successful launch night in Whelans The EP reached a massive #2 in the Irish iTunes Rock charts. "Escapades" got amazing write ups and also received an 8/10 from "Unsigned and Independent" (U&I) Online Magazine.
• They also released their single; "Until I See The Sun" on the 20th of September 2013, the track reached #24 in the Irish Singles iTunes Charts and has since received amazing reviews.
• With Future Phantoms also receiving positive live write ups from "Live Mics World", "U&I" and UK magazine "The Daily Touch", a string of Gigs and Festivals to rival their larger Irish counterparts, the next few months have and will be enormously productive for the band.